Why Is The Chamber of Mysteries one of the best things to do in Malta?
Picture yourself in a building built by the Knights! Imagine enjoying a fabulous night out, with family or friends. Imagine enjoying a show that entertains and amazes you! A show that makes you laugh, makes you think but most of a show that includes feats that defy explanation. All this being performed by master magicians, as just a couple of meters away from you! Then there are our secret ingredients that make this one of the best nights out! Why not find out yourself?
The Chamber of Mysteries is a great show on its own. But you can also make a full night out with an all-inclusive dinner show consisting of over three and half hours of authentic Maltese cuisine, free-flowing wine, soft drinks, and water, and a spectacular show full of magic and illusion. A show topped with a spice of humor in a venue built by the Knights of Malta which is over 300 years old and set in the heart of Malta. A perfect treat for the whole family.
Malta’s incredible all-inclusive dinner and show, The Chamber of Mysteries, is open to all! Visit as an individual during our regular show nights or as an exclusive group booking for a complete night out with your friends. The Chamber of Mysteries is one of those things, you can not miss while in Malta!
SHOW ONLY PACKAGE
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE DINNER + DRINKS + MAIN SHOW
The theatre in which the magic happens is a small theatre, that seats 20 people. Its charm is that it is intimate, and comfortable offering a most unique atmosphere to the whole show. With tiered seating, the audience has a perfect view from any seat in the house. You cannot get lost in a crowd and you are sure to be up close to Malta’s top magical talent. If that isn’t enough take on the full meal and beverage package for the best time ever! All-inclusive wine, soft drinks, and water are served at your table throughout the meal and you can take some up with you up in the theatre!
If you are looking at the best things to do in Malta, then this is one that you can do with us to enjoy a most amazing night out in Malta.
The Chamber of Mysteries is the only show in the world where you’ll witness the award-winning international magician Brian Role` and Lola Palmer performing up close for you. They include some of their most amazing feats, exclusively showing in this show only, along with some other of their favorites, all designed to baffle audiences of all ages and from all countries.
Most importantly they will make you feel comfortable and at ease in their company throughout this most special evening full of Wizardry and Wonder!
Chamber of Mysteries Facts
- The Chamber of Mysteries is an established Dinner & Theatre Show ran by two of Europe’s top magical performers, Brian Role’ and Lola Palmer.
- The show, which has been running since 2011, is now (2022) in its 12th year.
- If you’ve seen the show before, it may be a little different as some acts do change from time to time!
- Ticket Prices include either:
the main show only option or an all-inclusive option consisting of a set menu dinner, flowing drinks; wine, soft drinks, and water, the main show
- There are certain seasonal specials throughout the year, namely; Valentine’s Day Special, Easter Special, Halloween Special and Christmas Special!
- The Special Shows usually sell out fast!
- During certain times of the year, ticket demand is extremely high.
- It is advised to book tickets tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- You can find more details about the show, the venue, the meal, ticket prices and read answers to the most asked quests by clicking on the links hereunder:
SHOW – VENUE – MENU – TICKET PRICES – FAQs
THINGS TO DO IN MALTA
Looking for a great night out in Malta? Look no further as the Chamber of Mysteries is an all-inclusive night of authentic Maltese cuisine, all-inclusive beverages, theatre, and jaw-dropping magic set in a building that is over 300 years old and built by the Knights of St John set in heart of Malta in the baker’s village of Qormi.