By purchasing your tickets you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- For your protection, we do not ask for or collect any card details.
- All sales are processed securely via the secure third party payment processing company PayPal and you can use any major credit card.
- In most cases PayPal does not require you to hold an account with them however for certain countries/jurisdictions Paypal may require that you open an account.
- Ticket/Invoice entitles holder number of seats as described on ticket/invoice.
- Any remaining balance to be paid at the venue will be communicated through a separate email.
- The management reserves the right to cancel any show at its own discretion. An alternative or refund as described in article 7 will be applied.
- Refunds: If for any reason the show is cancelled from behalf of the management, an alternative date may be given or else we will issue a full refund of any deposit paid. If you wish to cancel your booking the following terms apply
a 31 days or more prior show 100% refund minus €5.00 administration fee
b 21-30 days prior show 50% refund minus €5.00 administration fee
c 20 days or less prior show no refund.
- Transport: Patrons using our transport are required to be at the designated pick up point and on time as communicated. No refund will be given if you do not show up at designated time or pick up point. Patrons using their own means of transport are requested and expected to be at the venue at the times communicated.
- Menus and program offered as communicated in emails during booking. If you have not ordered or indicated any special requirements during your booking request then please do not expect these upon arrival at venue. Please reply to our booking request reply for any amendments no later than 24hrs prior to event.
- Youth and children are not allowed without an accompanying adult. The management reserves the right to ask patrons for id/age verification of youths and/or children accompanying adults. Persons not in a position to provide proof of ages of youths/children, as provided in the booking form, may be requested to pay the full adult price for the respective child/youth.
- Dress-code is Smart/Casual.
- Management reserves the right to: make changes in show dates, cancel any shows at its own discretion, refuse entry of any patron/s who are indecently dressed or whose behavior may be considered abusive to either the staff, artists, management or other patrons or other incidents such as misbehavior due to excessive intake of alcohol.