By purchasing your tickets you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- For your protection, we do not ask for or collect any debit/credit card details.
- All sales are processed securely via the secure third party payment processing company PayPal and you can use any major credit card.
- In most cases PayPal does not require you to hold an account with them however for certain countries/jurisdictions PayPal may require that you open an account.
- Tickets entitle the holders only the number of seats as described on ticket.
- Tickets have a unique ID code, are not transferable and must be presented upon admission to the theatre and/or request.
- No one will be allowed in the theatre without a ticket.
- If or where applicable any remaining balance to be paid at the venue will be communicated through a separate email .
- Refunds: If for any reason the show is cancelled from behalf of the management, an alternative date may be given or else we will issue a full refund of any deposit paid. If you wish to cancel your booking the following terms apply:
a 31 days or more prior to the show 100% refund minus a €10.00 administration fee
b 21-30 days prior show 50% refund minus a €10.00 administration fee
c 20 days or less prior show no refund.
- Patrons are requested and expected to be at the venue 15mins prior to the time of show as communicated.
- No one will be allowed in to the theatre once the show commences.
- Seating in the theatre is open seating and management will allocate your seat on the day.
- Video and Flash Photography is STRICTLY PROHIBITED during any part of the show.
- Dress-code: Smart/Casual
- Management reserves the right of change in show dates, show cancellations, refusal of entry to patrons who are indecently dressed or whose behavior may be considered abusive to either the staff, artists, management or other patrons or other incidents such as misbehavior due to excessive intake of alcohol and/or possession or consumption of prohibited substances.
- For Health & Safety reasons, as well as consideration towards the staff, artists and other guests, ticket holders who, on the day of the event, are showing symptoms of or are unwell due to an illness of an airborne transmission type, such as Flu, Measles, Chicken Pox or similar, are kindly asked to refrain from attending the event. If in doubt please contact us prior to attending the event.