It has been a long, confusing, and difficult time for events and theatres, especially small ones like ours. Despite the ever-changing rules we try hard to create a perfect balance between peace of mind and maintaining your level of enjoyment during your visit to the Chamber of Mysteries. We want you to enjoy your evening with us while keeping your and our health and safety in mind at all times. Moreso it is our utmost intention to ensure our show is the best we can provide under the current conditions.
We are obliged to follow and abide by the mandatory regulations set forth under the current laws as published by the respective Maltese authorities and we appreciate that all guests cooperate with us and read attentively taking note of the following points.
Latest Update is Feb 2022
The venue is certified as COVID-19 Compliant by the respective local authorities. All requirements falling under the guidelines and regulations for the venue, such as disinfection, cleaning, hand sanitation supply, markings, and all other mandatory requirements are in place and carried out by the venue as required by the respective authorities.
Visitors are expected to follow the following mandatory rules and regulations set out by the relative Maltese Authorities in order for themselves and other guests to enjoy their evening and experience to the fullest possible manner whilst visiting the premises as instructed hereunder.
1. As required and mandatory by the authorities we are currently only permitted to admit persons in possession of a valid Vaccine Certificate accepted by the Maltese Authorities. Unvaccinated children 12 and under are allowed in without a Vaccination Certificate accompanied by a certified vaccinated adult.
2. Persons who feel unwell and/or are displaying Corona Virus symptoms are kindly asked not to come to the venue.
3. Ensure you and every person within your group have a face mask/shield to be eligible for access into the performance area.
4. Contact details of at least one person attending the performance will be collected.
1. By law we are obliged to check all guests’ temperatures upon entry and refuse entry to anyone found with a temperature of more than 37.2 Celcius or higher or anyone displaying partial or full symptoms of Corona Virus.
2. Guests showing symptoms similar to those related to the Corona Virus will be not be allowed to enter the venue.No refund for any upfront payment will be given to guests who have been refused the right of entry due to the above reasons.
3. On Entry, you are obliged to use the hand sanitizers provided as mandated by law.
4. It is mandatory to keep on facemasks at all times when in the venue, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
Drinks and Food
1. Food and drinks can only be consumed at a table in the main restaurant. No consumption of food or drinks is allowed in the theatre.
2. Those opting to watch the show only, without the packaged dinner can purchase drinks and/or food from the restaurant only if seated at a table in the restaurant.
3. We cannot guarantee a table in the restaurant if you do not book the Dinner and Show package should you turn up early for the show and decide to eat at the restaurant prior to the show.
4. No one is allowed in the restaurant unless they have a table where they can be seated.
1. Making your way to the theatre – Patrons will be led to the showplace by members of the staff and will be required to act as instructed.
2. Before entering the showplace – Patrons will be asked to sanitize their hands
3. Patrons are obliged to wear a mandatory face shield/mask throughout the show, as mandatory by the respective authorities. Anyone not wanting or not able to wear such protection will be denied entry. Please do not book the show if you cannot wear a face mask as it would sadden us to have to deny you entry to the show.
4. Patrons are to supply their own face shields/masks.
4. Seating – Guests will be seated as per current regulations. Bookings will be led and seated in respective groups per bubble into the performance area.
5. Leaving the showplace – When the show finishes, patrons will be asked to remain in their seats and follow instructions as given in order to make their exit orderly and safe for everyone involved.
6. Photos with artists – For the time being, due to certain restrictions still in place, guests are not allowed to take photos together with the artists.
After The Show
Contact details of at least one person per group will be kept for track and trace measures and will be passed on to the respective government offices if this information is requested as set by the current regulations and guidelines by the respective authorities in Malta.